Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Two Days to Decide..Yikes!

Well, I'm still in Pingtung and having such a hard time figuring out if this is the place for Jenna. I know I know, toss a coin, make a decision, just do it...right? Ok, not so easy. Do I choose a place that has VERY few foreigners and really emerse myself in the chinese culture (take a chance on going insane) or do I head to the city and have a few foreigner friends and take a chance on another job offer will come along. If any of you want to send me what you think I should do then bring it on. I can't decide and I feel like my little Jenna head my pop off.........POP! So, I will head to Kaoshuing tomorrow (city) and check it out.

OK, that is all for now...oh yeah just to give you a glimpse in this town.....When I'm riding around on my push bike people litterally drive along the side of me, stare at me or say "hello, where are you from?"...it's actually quite funny expecially when they are not even paying attention to the traffic coming at them.......crazy peeps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment