Thursday, May 21, 2009

Not so confused but maybe a little Dazed....:)

Sorry for the non commitment with my blog writing. I was a bit confused of my desire to teach, live in a different country etc...and thought it be best to take a break....:) However, so many of you are writing and asking what is going on it has given me strength to visit my blog.

I'm back in Thailand visiting friends in Bangkok and Chaing Mai and enjoying the easy culture of Thai people and the comfort of getting around easily...AND my love for Thai food was missed greatly!!! I'm still a bit undecided in the teaching world but have no desire to give. Of course I'm missing you all in ways I can't even explain but I have to know in my heart this is the right decision, to teach abroad. I think I have given up on Taiwan and have decided to pursue a different path but I don't want to say to much until I have a concrete answser......:)

Sending you all love and inspiration to live each day with passion!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment