Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Love and Clarity

So, here I am, it's October of 2009 and I'm still riding my beach cruiser around Buena Vista, CO where the mountains extend to the sky and the friendly people open their hearts with smiles. I was going to just stay until August and hang with good friends, work at the famous Asian Palete and just take a breather while I figure out the next Jenna adventure. Let me remind you or remind myself, I have a quote from last years epic yoga retreat Haramara that I made up that I promised to live by and unravel.........."To embrace clarity and a grander love for myself, ignites the power within and all around!". I have realized that both of these goals (to have clarity and a grander love for ones self) can be a challenge in many different ways BUT......if one can seek and find then it's a beautiful treasure to find. Have I? Geezzee, at times I felt as if I was battleing with monsters from my child hood under my bed, screaming at the universe, begging my angels to listen or give me answers in a quite noticable way and analyzing every step or emotion I was feeling. When I finally realized that every day was an embraced effort towards both of those realizations and to not panic, breath with grace, be gentle to my questions or unanswered future then clarity and love started to flow in like a roaring river! This WAS a beautiful thing and within time I realized I had found not only my 'shri' (my juicy nectar) I had also reached clarity within my own heart and spirit. A sweet sensation it is!

I haven't written in my blog since I returned and today when I woke up to small white fluffy flakes falling from the sky I wondered why? So, I jumped out of bed and decided to keep going with the adventures of Jenna and where my next journey will be. I don't think anyone is reading this blog now so perhaps it's just a journal for me and an inspiration for my creative path to be. I mean the USA can be just as interesting as Asia or other parts of the world so why not?

So, where did I leave off...Oh yes, I'm still in Buena Vista, CO. This is a small little mountain town and I mean SMALL!!!! Really not much going on for a Gemini but at the same time a lot about to happen, I think. The views are spectacular and people around my age are starting to make this place their home for many years. Everyone has been so loving and welcoming and a sense of community is truly here. I'm still working at the restaurant and engaging with all types of locals and having fun being a waitress and using my actressing skills as much as possible to entertain and see some smiles. So, as you all know I have had a love for yoga for many years and having clarity has brought me to the realization that I need and want yoga to be a bigger part of my life and so VAVOOM!.......I have decided to open a small little yoga studio, 'Jala Blu'. Yes, you have heard the goooood news...Jenna is opening a yoga studio! First one in Buena Vista, CO and the locals seem to be taking the news in a positive way. Jala represents "water". However, I want this space to be so much more and perhaps bringing a little bit of Asia into BV may not be such a bad idea. Stay Tuned...have to go get ready for work!

Lot's Of Love and Clarity!

No comments:

Post a Comment